ATX Community

Hey, I found you

Brian Levy

It's 21here now, but 'feels like' 13, accourding to weather.com. Supposed to get down to 19 tonight, high of 38 tomorrow and low of 378, then high of 60 on Wed, but low of 27, then high of 43 and low of 34 on Chritmas, and 65-54 on Friday. Never know what to expect here from day to day this time of year.

Hey Taxbilly--it ain't 70 in the FL panhandle. It is 48. Christmas Day is supposed to get into the mid-70s, though.

I know what Virtual Managed is talking about. We came here the first time from Labrador, Canada in Dec. I laughed at all the people who were wearing parkas in the balmy 50s. 30 years since we came back here and I still don't wear a parka in the balmy 50s but I do put on a heavier sweater when I play golf.

It's 21here now, but 'feels like' 13, accourding to weather.com. Supposed to get down to 19 tonight, high of 38 tomorrow and low of 378, then high of 60 on Wed, but low of 27, then high of 43 and low of 34 on Chritmas, and 65-54 on Friday. Never know what to expect here from day to day this time of year.

Be nice to get someone to send some cold weather our way!! Just doesnt seem like Christmas in summer like weather!! :mellow:

Be nice to get someone to send some cold weather our way!! Just doesnt seem like Christmas in summer like weather!! :mellow:

Hey Eli.....play nice!!! It has been snowing here all day. At least that brings the temps up. All week has been below zero until yesterday afternoon. At least Santa can land his sleigh here. That boy of yours is surely growing up. Happy Holidays to you and your family.....your Wisconsin friend........

We have probably gotten 40" of snow, condensed to 20" with new 5" last night. The scene outside my office can be seen at www.lewiscounty.com. Suppose to get more snow the next couple of days. It isn't real cold maybe 20's and 30's but we are not use to this much snow for this long. Our snow ususally comes then goes within a couple days. Roofs are collapsing and leaking. Power outages. We were without cable TV for a week and my husband was getting grumpy not being able to see his sports.

It is Christmas Eve, employee Kelley (granddaughter) and her son are here and we are working. GGson is my top shredder and picture maker.

I can't get enrolled in e-services to get my updated page for verification e-file status. Haven't heard from Republic Bank about my application, have used them for years however I didn't use any products last year but was enrolled. Clients are indecisive about bonuses for employees so can't get a jump on W-2 and quarterly and annual reports. Couldn't log on to MYATX today...

My husband says it is too much trouble to get my wheelchair bound Mom to Kelley's to watch the kids open up presents tonight. We are talking 1/4 mile but she has to be lifted into the truck and she weighs 110 lbs. So I can see the problem...I don't think my husband is going to have a very pleasant Christmas!

Melancholy me,

Karen Lee

Well here in Sacramento its raining, and supposed to rain and rain and rain. Feet of snow in the mountains though. Last week we must've been the only place in the country that didn't get snow. I heard it snowed in New Orleans, Alabama, Las Vegas....we got rain. very cold rain. The lake in my back yard finally dried up, but I guess its coming back. Damn 'lawn' is growing and my lawnmower's been broken. and when everything is mud or underwater I can't mow anyways.

I don't miss the cold of Pittsburgh or New York, but it's never seemed like Christmas without snow. I mean, we still have trees with leaves on them!

Boy, I am jealous of your heat wave. Here in Jersey (New Jersey). We seem to have it all. Snow last weekend schools were closed on Friday, rain, sleet and hail last night. This morning the temp is rising to 40 so it is raining, raining, and raining. It is a slushy mess outside. Nice time to stay indoors by the fire, cuddle up with a blanket, and sip a cool drink.