ATX Community

NT - New Members

You can tell tax season is picking up. Today alone, there have been 2 new members! I would like to add that this is one of the best forums I've been a part of. I'd like to thank everyone for that - making it lively, keeping the discussions exciting, new threads by the minute and overall good people. Let's spread the word that this is the community you want to be a part of, no matter software prejudice - whether you use ATX, Drake, ProSeries, TaxSlayer, etc. etc. This is where it's at!

I think he got scared off by a monkey in a pink tu-tu with a wand and a tiara.

Still ROTFLMAO at that picture. Sorry Kerry, you will never ever ever live that one down as long as I am alive.

Tom

Lodi, Ca

That's okay, Tom. I knew it would add some fun at a stressful time of year :)

There is another picture floating around somewhere that I want to post as well.

Kerry

@JRS - rchinchilla has been a hard guy to get ahold of. I tried calling him the middle of last month and he could barely talk. Sounded like he was running a marathon. He is also a preparer and helps run lots of offices here on the East Coast. I don't know why he hasn't been on here though.

@BulldogTom - Still talking about the princess picture I see.. Well, I've got great news for you! We captured another moment in our princess' life the other day. She/He had another bout of the 'wanting to be a princess' blues and took it to heart. I'm waiting for Jo-Anne to email me the picture so I can post it on here. Expect that soon! You'll all get a chuckle or two.

It's also very contagious! :rolleyes:

Friend of mine had his whole company shut down for a week a couple years ago for that. Someone used a group microscope.... spread like wildfire. They instituted new protocols with alcohol wipes beside every common 'scope once they re-opened. Lucky me; back in the day, my specialty was _electron_ microscopes; no eyepieces!

Catherine