ATX Community

LOAN AMORTIZATION SCHEDULE

grandmabee

I have used a much older version of this for years. It used to be Parsons Tech and contains a wonderful amortization schedule. I have also found many uses for several of the other legal documents included. They are all customized to the laws of your state. I recommend this highly. www.broderbund.com

Family Lawyer® 2008 Windows - Download $19.99

Windows - Physical $19.99

Qty

OverviewKey FeaturesGallerySystem Requirements Overview

Protect your family's future with Family Lawyer 2008

Protect your family's future with easy-to-use tools, built-in reference materials, and professionally created will and trust forms for all 50 states* - designed to help you put your legal affairs in order.

Answer Your Legal Questions

•What will happen to you and your family if your health declines?

•Who will watch over your children?

•How do you change your will?

•What happens if you have no heirs?

•What if there is a disagreement over legal terms?

Conduct Your Financial and Estate Planning**

•Easily plan your estate from the simple to the complex for virtually every situation.

•Determine retirement or college savings needs, or make other decisions with the Interest Vision Financial Calculator.

Fully up-to-date documents! All documents in Family Lawyer have been reviewed to ensure they comply with the latest changes in legislation.

Easy, Interview-Style Process. Your documents are created using an easy step-by-step interview process, making sure that your documents are comprehensive and 100% accurate.

Safe and Secure Documents. With password-based 128-Bit encryption, rest assured that your sensitive information is well-protected.

* For USA use only.

** Estate planning documents are not valid in Louisiana.

Key FeaturesLegal Documents for Your Personal Legal Needs

•Over 270 legal templates and letters covering a complete range of personal legal needs including:

◦Estate Planning ◦Estate Administration ◦Credit ◦Personal Finance ◦Real Estate Sale/Purchase ◦Landlord/Tenant ◦And more

•Family Lawyer is much more than just a collection of documents, making use of a simple, intuitive interview format to help you complete each document and letter quickly and accurately •Download a full list of documents here. Security and Safety

•Enjoy increased security with password-based 128-bit encryption to protect your sensitive documents. •Keep your legal documents and other important papers safe from fire, flood, theft, and other dangers with new Online Storage. Tools for Editing and Collaborating

•Eliminate the hassle of printing, signing, and sending multiple paper contracts between parties with new Electronic Signing.* •Use the built-in Word Processor to make manual edits or put the finishing touches on your documents •Use multiple Export options to share with relevant parties including RTF and Email

•Share your documents with the click of a button with the new Send feature. Web Resources to Simplify Your Legal Life

•Access to live legal help** to answer questions or review documents at a fraction of the cost of seeing a lawyer face-to-face •Automatic updates for up to 12 months make sure your documents are up-to-date with the latest relevant federal & state legislation •Secure Online Document Storage and Sharing •Connect to additional help on a variety of topics onlineAdditonal Resources

•The Plain Language Law Dictionary, providing simple definitions of more than 7,000 legal terms •Educational and informational videos from Harvard Law Professor Arthur Miller •The Estate Planning Companion provides a comprehensive understanding of estate planning issues and helps you utilize the documents in the program to complete your plan •Interest Vision Financial Calculator will help you make sound financial decisions for loan comparisons, retirement planning, and more

* Additional fees apply for use of online services and electronic signing after 30-day free trial.

** Service provided by Ingenio charged directly to user. Costs vary.

GalleryStartup Hub

A redesigned Startup Hub helps you get started by collecting your general information and directing you to the appropriate set of documents and forms for your needs. Return to the Startup Hub anytime you need to start a new document.

Document Manager

The Document Manager gives you a central location from which to review your local and online documents. From the Document Manager you can edit your documents, export to RTF, store online, send via email, e-sign and more!

Document Interviews

The program walks you through a simple step-by-step interview to help complete each document with the relevant information to ensure your needs and wishes are accurately reflected.

You can find a loan amortization schedule in Microsoft Excel. Click on file, new and see new from template. Go to general template and select which one you wish to use.

I have been using them for years. I also use Lotus which also has the same features.

Good luck

Mike Dubin CPA

Here is a link to one that is on my website

http://www.cpasitesolutions.com/content/calcs/SimpleLoan.html

But I have to say, in the manner of full disclosure, that I have been using the aforementioned TValue for serveral years and really, really like it. But if you just need a quick report, the link should set you up. You might need to cut and paste the link into your browser.