ATX Community

EA Study Materials....

Eli

I didn't take the test, but when I started doing taxes, I bought the Gleim materials to use to get comfortable. They had books and a computer-based system. I liked it. I'd offer you the books, but they are too old to be useful. (2002 :o ) However, I did like the Gleim product.

Gleim study material is good, I bought the whole package (books & cd's) used off craigslist, just look around and you'll find them. I stopped studying for now, but I will get back to it once the tax season is over.

I've tried Craigslist & Ebay, but so far no luck. I will keep looking though. I guess I may just end up buying the pkg new. We shall see :-)

Thanks!!

Eli

Not sure; I didn't take it as it's newer than my EA. But, I do know it's in three parts, take one or two or all three. Probably have a demo or at least an explanation at NAEA.org: http://naea.org/MemberPortal/Resources/Becoming+an+Enrolled+Agent/SEE_Prep_Program.htm I noticed that it said a 10% discount for members plus scholarships are available! Haven't announced 2010 schedule yet.