ATX Community

ACKS - Nothing in a week

ILLMAS

I processed a couple of returns last week, to this day the status has not changed, is someone else having this problem? If yes how do you correct it?

Thanks

I just noticed that a Federal I filed on 4/20 STILL says "Transmitted to EFC" and the state is being held. I'm going to the EFC at MyATX and see if I can find out anything there. If not, then a call or email to ATX is on the list.

I had the same problem. Called ATX and was told I needed to run the Synchronize function. That got my acks up to date and I was told would get the flow working again. Give it a try!

I processed a couple of returns last week, to this day the status has not changed, is someone else having this problem? If yes how do you correct it?

Thanks

I was having the same problem earlier. They suggested synchronizing, and I told them NO WAY! At the time I had 5,245 files in my e-file folder, and did not have hours to wait, nor did I want to lose all the "completed" tags I had inserted.

So, after climbing up two levels, I was put in touch with Brannon. He is the software tech EXTAORDINARE! He downloaded our database (took 35 minutes) made a time stamp change, uploaded it back and problem was solved.

Synch will do it, but with over 2,500+ clients, I did not want to put all that work in again. It is a known problem.

I was having the same problem earlier. They suggested synchronizing, and I told them NO WAY! At the time I had 5,245 files in my e-file folder, and did not have hours to wait, nor did I want to lose all the "completed" tags I had inserted.

So, after climbing up two levels, I was put in touch with Brannon. He is the software tech EXTAORDINARE! He downloaded our database (took 35 minutes) made a time stamp change, uploaded it back and problem was solved.

Synch will do it, but with over 2,500+ clients, I did not want to put all that work in again. It is a known problem.

Here's an odd thing about my synching with the EFC -- I did NOT lose all my "completed" checks!! I gritted my teeth and was ready to lose them, but that didn't happen.. Your mileage may vary and with your client list I'd be VERY wary of trying. But I was really glad to not lose all my completed checkmarks.

And also - CONGRATULATIONS on getting the kids all through school!!

I told them I didn't want to sync for this reason (it has been a few years since the last time I sync'd and it wiped out all my complete tags), and they assured me that would not happen. So I took my chance and it did not wipe out my complete tags. Phew!

I had to synch twice and didn't lose my completed tags - indeed a great improvement. However, I lost my backup tags so that, when I backed up to my portable hard drive and my flash drives, it backed up EVERYTHING, not just the newer returns.

Can I get help on how to synch please.

Thanks