ATX Community

Happy Wedding Day for Lion's Son!!

Catherine

Lion --

You've been looking forward to this wedding for so long -- I hope everything goes through without a burble, and that everyone has a wonderful time.

Most of all, I hope that for your son and his fiancee it is the least happy day of their lives going forward - because every day afterward is happier still, for all their lives. May they have many years of happiness together!

Catherine

wub.gif

I would add my best wishes! And a prayer. Most gracious God of all creation, please watch over the the young Lion and his new wife as they start this new chapter of their lives. Help them, Father, to turn to You, not just in times of trouble, but when their faith is tested the most - when times are good. It is my prayer, O God, that they would walk with You every step of this journey. Guide and protect I ask! In Jesus' name. Amen!

Lion, my only Granddaughter got married last Sept 19, so I know what a special and busy time this is for you. As far as I know, everything turned out perfectly for her and if it didn't, nobody noticed. Best wishes to you and your family.....hope they have a wonderful wedding and a wonderful life.

Thank you everyone. And, a special shout out to Catherine who's preparing one of my returns! Just returned and not quite unpacked and need to go to a client site (S-corp) all day and evening Thursday for a bookkeeping gig. Then back to about four more extended returns!

All I can say is that when your son walks up to you at his wedding reception, takes your hand, and dances with you -- well, looking up into his eyes, all grown up and married and handsome in his tux -- it's right up there with the first time I held him when he was born! :wub:

We had a week of rain, but the sun shone on their wedding day. The bride and groom were happy and loving. My sister who's been ill for a very long time met her goal of eating Mexican food and looking fabulous at her nephew's wedding. When I catch my breath, I'll post pictures.

Thank you everyone. And, a special shout out to Catherine who's preparing one of my returns! Just returned and not quite unpacked and need to go to a client site (S-corp) all day and evening Thursday for a bookkeeping gig. Then back to about four more extended returns!

All I can say is that when your son walks up to you at his wedding reception, takes your hand, and dances with you -- well, looking up into his eyes, all grown up and married and handsome in his tux -- it's right up there with the first time I held him when he was born! :wub:

We had a week of rain, but the sun shone on their wedding day. The bride and groom were happy and loving. My sister who's been ill for a very long time met her goal of eating Mexican food and looking fabulous at her nephew's wedding. When I catch my breath, I'll post pictures.

Sounds wonderful!! SO glad it went well, and we'll look forward to pictures whenever you get to them.