ATX Community

Billing

TAXMAN

I tried to add a couple of adjustments to the forms statement and the bill amount at top of page did not change. IE bill at top of page said 150. I added adjustment minus $10. and plussed in $20. Bill still said $150. I will try something else unless someone else can shed some light. Many thanks

I tried to add a couple of adjustments to the forms statement and the bill amount at top of page did not change. IE bill at top of page said 150. I added adjustment minus $10. and plussed in $20. Bill still said $150. I will try something else unless someone else can shed some light. Many thanks

I am not experiencing that. It changes for me once I close the pop-up window to adjust the price per form.

Which billing method box do you have checked? The top of the page shows LAST YEARS BILL. That should not change. But the changes you mention would not change the Total on the options page, but WILL change the total on the Invoice tab.

KC I have the By Form.schedule always display list of forms on forms statement and display total on Forms statement. If I make an adjustment right on the forms statement itself it does not seem to change the total at the top of that forms statement. Do I have to many boxes checked? Thanks

KC I have the By Form.schedule always display list of forms on forms statement and display total on Forms statement. If I make an adjustment right on the forms statement itself it does not seem to change the total at the top of that forms statement. Do I have to many boxes checked? Thanks

How do you do this on the forms statement directly? There should be a pop-up where you make the adjustments, and then when you close the pop-up, the changes are made.

Taxman,

I checked always display list of forms on forms statement and checked by forms/schedule total charges for form and schedule.

I can get the listing of the forms on the forms schedule; however, I do not/ can not get the total billing by form to display the total.

What am I doing wrong. I had no trouble in the 2009 returns.

Also, how can I hget a list of the forms in a return and the charge for each form?

I would appreciat some help with this issue.

Taxman,

I checked always display list of forms on forms statement and checked by forms/schedule total charges for form and schedule.

I can get the listing of the forms on the forms schedule; however, I do not/ can not get the total billing by form to display the total.

What am I doing wrong. I had no trouble in the 2009 returns.

Also, how can I hget a list of the forms in a return and the charge for each form?

I would appreciat some help with this issue.

I don't if this is what you are asking, but in your open return, click on forms, then go down to billing rates and all the forms in that return will come up and you can change the amount you charge per form.

IN 2008 and back as far as I can remember if I made an adjustment directly on the forms statement, it changed the bill amount at the top of that page. In 2009 the bill total was not on that page but did recoginize the adjustment on the invoice amount. When I looked at the bill total formula in 08,09,10 on the master forms excell sheets the formula ia changed. I REALLY don't want to mess with this formula. I can live with this other way but I preferred the OLD way. Thanks to all who provide insights.

Does the billing statement go to the IRS in the efile? It doesn't show up on the list of efiled forms. But earlier, I got an a rejection that my billing statement wasn't the latest version and I needed to update that form's version. I did not get a notice when I created the efile, only a rejection after transmitting.