ATX Community

What ticks you off?

ILLMAS

I want to "rant" again. Can I rant again?.....

How 'bout clients that come to pick up their return, and they "forgot" their money; "forgot" their card; "forgot" their checkbook. Okay - when you went to K-mart to buy stuff, did you forget your money there? And when you drove thru McD's did you tell them you forgot your money? Did they give you the milkshake anyway? How 'bout when you filled the tank. Did Sunoco say ' Hey - that's okay. You can take all you want and stop back some other time to pay'? No - you paid to take their product. So pay to take mine!

there.

I feel better.

thanks.

• Like 1

Good stuff. Thanks! When this happens, we'll get their signatures and tell them we will be glad to file it when they come back with their payment. Those getting a refund are usually motivated. Still have one in my outbox from last year who owes! We call - they say they are coming by - and then always cancel. We remind them about the accumulating charges with the IRS, but to no avail. Can't wait until they get their letter from the IRS....