ATX Community

The Pill

Ray in Ohio

Are those the little blue pills? I will see what I can drum up. I understand the price has gone up, though, so be prepared. :)

It was up to 9 degrees here yesterday but that was when I came into the office at 5:45 am. By the time I left last evening it was 5. All the way up to 7 so far this morning. Did I say BBbbbbrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our wild swing was last week too. On Sunday, the temperature was in the 70's - unusually warm for winter. By Thursday, it was snowing (and sticking!). This week it is very cold for our area, in the low 20's and upper teens. Should be a little warmer by the end of the week, but forecast is for a wintry mix by Friday. I will be inside anyway since it is that time of the year, so let's get this cold weather now and I will try to be ready to enjoy spring when it comes!

It's pretty chilly here, too. Five Farenheit this morning; up to about 15; down again to 7 currently. Close to or below zero tonight and about 12 - 15 tomorrow, they say.

My office never got above 64 and by my main desk the thermometer said 58. I wore two wool sweaters all day plus had the little space heater blowing straight on me.

It's pretty chilly here, too. Five Farenheit this morning; up to about 15; down again to 7 currently. Close to or below zero tonight and about 12 - 15 tomorrow, they say.

My office never got above 64 and by my main desk the thermometer said 58. I wore two wool sweaters all day plus had the little space heater blowing straight on me.

I would have figured that people from MA would know how to keep warm in the winter.

It's on it's way!

Actually, we are colder than cold, but we have very little snow. Are worried about septic systems and plants freezing out due to no snow cover. We are supposed to get a couple of inches tonight, but to date we have had no major snow cover and what we did get melted in the heat wave. Strange winter for everyone. :dunno: