ATX Community

Printer

grandmabee

I've been looking at the Brother HL6180DW and see that the price just dropped to $260 from $299 at Amazon. It prints at 42ppm, holds 550 sheets & has a 12,000 page toner cartridge. Have had good luck with a couple Brothers in the past. Has anyone used this one?

The is exactly the machine I use! Three thumbs up. Contact me to learn how to refill toner carts for less than $12 and get 5-8000 copies.

Love HP LaserJets. None of mine are new, though, so I won't give you model numbers. Have a fast one with a small footprint to print tax returns in black only. Have a color one. And, have one really old LaserJet 4 or something like that from about 1994 that still works fine, so I keep it around as a back-up and hubby uses it for black printing. Changed the rollers in that one once, but it just keeps going. (A client has an HP LaserJet 5 that he still uses in his business.) Also, an HP InkJet all-in-one for copying and stand-alone faxing that I bought after a Brother died. Every HP I've ever had still works. They are work horses.