ATX Community

OVER 2 HOURS TO RECEIVE ACKS!

WITAXLADY

ok - it looked good, only getting acks from March but it is over 2 hrs and acks are not finished yet...

yesterday they were going back into Feb again

plus the efiles created did not all show up to be transmitted - what is up?

Where are they? I have to go back now and re create - I do not have time - it still takes long enough to do this I use a different

machine and it still ties up a workstation all night! and it still is not correct.. what a pain

D

We updated to 12.13. It has taken 14 hours for the e-files to synchronize. Of course we have 3,460 efiles in the program.

this may sound dumb but why do you have to synchronize? on every updated I did not synchronize. Am I supposed to? after I updated to 12.13 I had an AZ get accepted that was taking forever. but I didn't do anything different

this may sound dumb but why do you have to synchronize? on every updated I did not synchronize. Am I supposed to? after I updated to 12.13 I had an AZ get accepted that was taking forever. but I didn't do anything different

I didn't tell it to synchronize. After I transmitted some e-files, it started with acks from Jan. 30.

hey - how do I change newbie to witaxlady? thx d

You don't need to do anything. Your 'Name' is shown in the blue bar at the top of your post. The 'Newbie' is your classification, which is based on the number of posts you have made. Everyone starts out as a Newbie, then moves up over time as they post.

12.13 was supposed to fix this - sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't - just like always - does what is wants... just like prints what it wants as well
The print function is fixed & has been. I don't know what you have your settings at, but if you turn off your print packets, the print manager works pretty much like it always has. I always use print preview first and make sure just what I want is there.

I had this marked when it was first formed but then??

this is what I do at night when I am waiting for the program.

during the day I am lucky to get any returns done I get interrupted so much,

Hubby has new plan - go to bed tonight at 12 with him and get up at 5 with him hmmm

we'll see how that works. I doubt I will want to get up. 5 hours is also more sleep than I have been getting! 4 am to 8 am.