ATX Community

HI

Alpha

Use of ATX software is not a requirement to be a friend on the board. Many of us may not be using the software next year - so you just look like the leader who read the tea leaves best and got out while the getting was good.

Could you please tell us what software you are using and how you like it.

Welcome back.

Tom

Lodi, CA

Booger and Janitor Bob said I could come join you guys even though I am using a different software now. I have missed all of you and really miss your input on tax questions, and I hope I can answer some questions too.

Cyndi (Alpha)

Great to see you here! Lenny The Pirate sais "Squisheez to you!"....I have no idea what that means, but that is what he said

I moved to Drake. I like most things but there are things I miss such as zillion forms, especially the sales tax forms, I am looking at staying with Drake next year but getting zillion forms for sales tax and other stuff next year but I heard they took the payroll forms out of zillion forms so I will have to see.

Tell Lenny thank you, I take that as a big hug.

I moved to Drake. I like most things but there are things I miss such as zillion forms, especially the sales tax forms, I am looking at staying with Drake next year but getting zillion forms for sales tax and other stuff next year but I heard they took the payroll forms out of zillion forms so I will have to see.

Tell Lenny thank you, I take that as a big hug.

For payroll why not use Drake's CWU. I switched from using Medlin to CWU and found it an excellent way to handle payroll, including 941s, W-2s, 940s and all that jazz

Is your son the one who makes the wooden (and other luxury materials) pens? If so, did he ever make the flash drive covers he was thinking about at one time? They'd make a great client gift...

Yes he does make those but the flash drive covers just dont work right. I love them but they have special flash drives that don't hold as much information as the new ones on the market. He is now trying to design his own that you can put any flash drive into. His web site is http://www.knocks-r.us/crazypens.html

Yes he does make those but the flash drive covers just dont work right. I love them but they have special flash drives that don't hold as much information as the new ones on the market. He is now trying to design his own that you can put any flash drive into. His web site is www.knocks-r.us/crazypens.html

Hi Alpha....nice to hear from you and about your busy family......