ATX Community

ATX Discount

Christian

Never expected to follow up so quickly- but Will already returned my call, to inform me that one of the "skeleton crew" members that was staffing the sales office on 5/27, failed to finalize my order, thus I was able to renew today at the discounted rate plus receive the Taxbook. Weird, how this worked out, because I thought I ordered on 5/27, however I never received a confirmation, nor was my card charged. Very impressed that Will returned my call so quickly. But does not answer the question, why a more lucrative offer was put in place later than the initial one, and if they will extend the free Taxbook to the May renewals????

• Like 2

My new sales rep had called back in the midst of tax filing to see if I wanted to renew.  I told her not now but to call back after tax season ended, she never did.  Since ATX had the May 31 deadline for the 10% deadline, I renewed before that date.  Now I received the Flash Sale email the other day whereby they now will give you the Tax Book Deluxe free if you call and renew by end of day today with your sales rep.  I called today to speak with my sales rep and she basically said too bad, you already renewed and can't do anything for you.  This offer is only for those that have not renewed yet.  So it's shows that those that wait get the best offer.  Let's see what July will bring surely something even better.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robin said:

why a more lucrative offer was put in place later

Because they don't care about their customers. They've been doing this for years.  The company also has a disconnect between the marketing and sales depts. They should give out those free toasters books to everyone that's already renewed.

• Like 7

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:21 AM, NECPA in NEBRASKA said:

I did not receive the email offering the free Tax Book, in fact I have not received any phone calls and just one email when my invoice was ready. It was $2200 including $67 for the TaxBook Deluxe.

Ouch!!!!

I don't know how anyone got the 10% plus the sales tax removal. I ended up going back to the 10%. The reps all seem to have different ideas of what the discounts are. I ended up keeping my original renewal, because I am so far behind with IRS letters, extensions, people that haven't filed for years and family issues that I just can't learn a new program. I was nice, because customer support people get dumped on so much and they don't make the stupid rules. I did tell him that I am about to be pushed to Drake, because I am sick of all of the messing around with pricing. I'm sure that the higher ups don't give a hoot.

• Like 3