ATX Community

I can't seem to efile

joanmcq

I'm trying to efile a 2021 return.  I hit the efile federal button and get ! in all the Transmission results.  In the details there is a green 'System Status: connected to the Electronic Filing Center successfully.' and 'Client Status: Customer info verified successfully'. 

Then 'Transmission Complete'. 

WTF?  No transmission of the efile.

Well as I was waiting for a chat representative to come on, I hit update for my program on 2022 and 2022 payroll.  Both updated.  So I tried to send the efiles again.  Got a totally red can't do it at this time message and then tried again and the efiles went.  How weird is that?  And they said they had no problems at their end.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Rejection error R0000-004-01 ReturnTypCd (specified in the Return Header) and the return version (specified by the 'returnVersion' attribute of the 'Return' element) of the return must match the return type & version supported by the Modernized e-file system.

So I go to the Knowledge base and do what they said and it is still rejected with the same error message.

When I hit 'transmit', I get this:

20230212_163014.thumb.png.f4aa58d50318c83eca8d9dea1d4ef9df.png

If I keep hitting 'transmit' I will eventually get this:

20230212_163258.thumb.jpg.9edf6322b1b0b201e6c13cf8d3adeb22.jpg

If I keep on hitting 'transmit' I will finally get the all green and it will send.  And then reject.  Since I only have the one e-file, I don't know if it is something with the file or the program or both.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Edited by jklcpa
removed private client data from images

I edited the images and reattached them for Joan, hopefully removing or hiding the clients' identifying information. It's all so small and blurry on my screen that I can't tell if there's anything still visible that I missed, so someone please let me know if there's something still showing.

• Like 2