ATX Community

The Latest ATX Master

TAXBILLY

Thanks to all of you......the spies are out. I had no idea that I was that close until I sent the post. I guess Old Jack is right, I should spend more time working, but I truly love this board and any time I can offer some insight, even if it is wrong, it is a learning experience for me or someone. Thanks for your appreciation. Everyone on this board deserves the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations! I have no idea how old this topic is. Everything has those orange boxes telling me there are new posts, even when it sounds really familiar. Either I missed a few pages of posts or those already read did not register with the updated forum. So, I'm trying to catch up.

Yep, at the conversion, everything became "unread." I just went back through the messages until I knew they were familiar. I also used the date and my memory (sometimes a bad move) to figure out out far back to go. Then I clicked on "Mark this forum as read." -- top right, in the same bar as "General Chat." I repeated for the other groups. Hope that helps.

Congrats, Margaret!

Also, that's not the only recent milestone! The ATX Community just hit 1000 members :)

Eric, congratulations go to you for providing this obviously valuable and appreciated space for 1000!!! professionals to exchange information. I do need to defer congrats to me, I am only in the mid-600's, and refer you to Catherine who well deserves your wishes.