ATX Community

NT Eric's Thank you dinner

Eric has provided a couple of links (see the Live Chat discussion) to places he would really enjoy when we gather the means to express our gratitude to him, not just pay the bills. I'm not sure how we do this other than add another contribution on the link above but is it possible to indicate that it's for dinner? Do we gather funds outside and send a gift card?

Eric, you can chime in here to make it easier for us - it isn't as if it's a surprise!

Thanks to Margaret for asking the question, and thanks Eric for setting up the TEOTE button. I had been asking myself all weekend how we would actually make this happen, so I appreciate your taking the bull by the horns & making it so easy. My donation's in, and I encourage everyone else to participate. Let's show Eric how much he means to us.

Eric, I'm sorry I missed donating to this. See what happens when I take a vacation from the normal work routine and computer! Happy 5th Anniversary to you both.

We just passed our 18th, and both of us forgot. Husband remembered yesterday but didn't say anything. Wished me H.A. today and we both had a good laugh. :)