ATX Community

efile schedule

sodini46

Now I really feel special! I purchased the Max package but was one of those who had gone to TRX last year and then renewed under the special pricing with ATX this year. It's part of the info that is advertising their partnership with western union. Possibly you may have gotten it and threw it away thinking it was soliciation? Just a thought.

Deb!

Now I really feel special! I purchased the Max package but was one of those who had gone to TRX last year and then renewed under the special pricing with ATX this year. It's part of the info that is advertising their partnership with western union. Possibly you may have gotten it and threw it away thinking it was soliciation? Just a thought.

Deb!

Not a chance. Methinks it was your reward for coming back to ATX; along with the reduced price for the Max package. A lot of us just have to bite the bullet.

I buy the expensive ProSystem fx. I called my rep and told him I want a mouse pad with the Refund Cycle Chart on it. He tried to get one from CCH marketing, and they told him to send me a lens cleaner! Marketing didn't understand that I wanted the Chart and not just a pad or any other promo item; the chart/pad is a way to save desk real estate by combining two functions that I use anyone into one piece.