ATX Community

Anyone get their books from ATX yet?

BulldogTom

If you go to "My ATX", then down the list in the left colume to "Shipping Schedule", you will see that The Master Tax Guide was available the week of December 6 and the Express Answers was availabe the week of December 27. I guess if you have ordered a program that includes these books, and have not received them, you had better call. You can also check on what you are supposed to be getting under "My Products".

So I sent and e-mail to customer (non)support about my books. Here is their reply:

<<Good Afternoon,

You can log on to the MyATX customer support center/ Intelliconnect and download the material.

If you need further assistance, please contact our customer support

department at 1-800-638-8291.>>

So, they are expecting me to download the books instead of sending them to me? That is just peachy.

Tom

Lodi, CA

So I sent and e-mail to customer (non)support about my books. Here is their reply:

<<Good Afternoon,

You can log on to the MyATX customer support center/ Intelliconnect and download the material.

If you need further assistance, please contact our customer support

department at 1-800-638-8291.>>

So, they are expecting me to download the books instead of sending them to me? That is just peachy.

Tom

Tom, that HAS to be a generic e-mail. Do the painful thing and call. You might not get an answer today with the storm, because I believe they only have about 50 people in house to answer phones, etc until the storm passes. You can read the "storm" message on My ATX home page.

Lodi, CA