ATX Community

E & O Insurance

Janitor Bob

I received my annual renewal notice for my E & O insurance through Norman-Spencer. I currently pay $185.00/year for a police that covers $10,000/occurrence, $20,000 aggregate, Disciplinary Proceedings

I would like to lower my cost and/or increase my coverage.

How does this compare to what you folks have?

Can you give me name, phone number, web site of your insurance company?

Thanks,

I received my annual renewal notice for my E & O insurance through Norman-Spencer. I currently pay $185.00/year for a police that covers $10,000/occurrence, $20,000 aggregate, Disciplinary Proceedings

I would like to lower my cost and/or increase my coverage.

How does this compare to what you folks have?

Can you give me name, phone number, web site of your insurance company?

Thanks,

For a minute I thought you had a police to defend you in case someone was after you or your money.

I would like to know the percentage of preparers on this board that use insurance. Maybe a little poll and how much they pay would be nice.

For a minute I thought you had a police to defend you in case someone was after you or your money.

I would like to know the percentage of preparers on this board that use insurance. Maybe a little poll and how much they pay would be nice.

For protection I have my neighbor Irv...he tells me he is a third level master of the garden hose....I'm not sure what that means, but its nice to know he has my back

The poll is a great idea...any idea how to make one?

I pay $420/yr for $100,000/$300,000 w/ $1,000 deductible (Philadelphia Insurance Companies). The interesting thing was it went up $120 from my first yr with them (no claims). Not sure if I got a "teaser" rate the first year. I left EZ Insurance Solutions 2 yrs ago after receiving a renewal for $540 for less coverage vs. Philadelphia's amount of $300.

Robin