ATX Community

Sorry about the unexpected down time

Eric

Sorry about the downtime, as anyone who visited while the site was down already knows, the community had exceeded its monthly bandwidth allotment. I've purchased more for this month, and will upgrade the hosting package for next month to triple the amount of available bandwidth to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Sorry about the downtime, as anyone who visited while the site was down already knows, the community had exceeded its monthly bandwidth allotment. I've purchased more for this month, and will upgrade the hosting package for next month to triple the amount of available bandwidth to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

It's a good time for those of us who may not have noticed the DONATE button on the top right to click on it and send in a donation to assist with the upkeep of this forum.

Eli

OK - I am overdue on contributing. Is there a suggested donation amount per forum contributor that if everyone donated would cover the expenses?

OK - I am overdue on contributing. Is there a suggested donation amount per forum contributor that if everyone donated would cover the expenses?

Well, if each of the 550+ members sent in donations, it would take less than $1 each per year to pay for the hosting and software upgrades, but I don't think that's very likely to happen.

Not sure, but I sent in 20 a few days back.

Eli

And it's very much appreciated!

I sent 25.00 at two different times,so far, but I would send more if needed ,later in season.

This board and the people on it,are invaluable.

Thank to all of you.

I sent some last April...but sorry to say all I have sent this season so far are positive thoughts....Maybe if some clients would pick up their returns and pay me, I could send some to erc (and pay my electric bill).

I just sent in $40 and hope others will follow. This people who use this board provide valuable information.