ATX Community

missing? do we need a milk carton??

zeke

:scratch_head: Janitor Bob, Booger, Elrod, Pancun, Taxbilly. :scratch_head:

I'm still here, zeke. Just trying to re-establish my relationship with my wife.

Only have 25 individual extensions to complete....my motivation level is

EXTREMELY LOW in May.

Apathetic (and Tired) Booger

I think JB is off to Key West to propose, isn't he? And Taxbilly usually slopes off during the summer. Remember, he lives on Merritt Island, one of the most wonderful places in FL, beautiful beaches full, at this time of year, of scantily clad young women. Why would he be here on the board? Don't know about the other two.

Howdy Zeke...............

I Been busy building a mud room for my wife.

Was going to start it four years ago, and she won't cook me no more food if I didn't get at it.

It got me a new batch of cookies last Tuesday........ YUMMY.! :spaz:

My Best, Elrod

It's where you leave your MUDdy boots when you come in from plowing the north 40.

I am at my NORTH 40 which is where we go to get away. We plant flower gardens, pick berries (in season) and built a new "lodge" here 2 years ago. And, yes, we had a Mud Room. This 40 is mostly wooded so no plowing though the neighbor is coming tomorrow to rototill a spot for a larger garden. This house is nicer than the one I live in. If I would leave my laptop home, clients wouldn't be able to contact me with "Stupid Stimulus Questions".

Back home on Monday and tax season starts again with filing of extended returns which are still coming in as well as amendments from both last year and this (self-prepared) returns. Good Night All! :rolleyes:

I remember my "foyer" in Caribou. You walked into a 4 ft sq. area, delicately balanced on one foot while you pulled off your snow boot and put on a shoe you pulled out of your shoe bag, put foot down, etc. Then, you opened the next door to the living room. This kept the cold out of the heated house. It was a lot of fun when you had a party. Even more fun was when you had a party and the power went off. (This was on the former military base outside the town.)

I must admit I don't recall anyone leaving mud anywhere but then snow was much more prevalent. My son was just reminiscing the other day about playing golf during the spring thaw before the snow was completely gone. Good memories.