ATX Community

Only obliquely tax-related: 5 beers that should exist for accountants

Catherine

link:  https://thebusyseason.com/blog/5-beers-that-should-exist-for-accountants

For those who won't click, here are the names, without the other cute label notes:

• Last-Minute Lager
  • Easy Returns Ale
  • Screams of Perdition Porter
  • Pointless Explanation Pilsner
  • Stout Refusal

The descriptions are very funny, as are the "on-label" comments.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, cbslee said:

Catherine, so are procrastinating or do you just have too much time on your hands 😉

Neither! It came through as an email from my web site vendor, and I looked while taking 5 minutes to have some tea before it got stone-cold. Of course, I then had to scramble to finish my tea to drink it still warm once I stopped laughing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have just called it a day and am drinking a nice cold beer.  (Could be classified as any of the above.)  Soon I will get ready for bed and have a hot cup of tea and see if I can get through ten pages of a book.  How I miss reading good fiction, although some of my clients' tax docs might fall under that category.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Sara EA said:

I have just called it a day and am drinking a nice cold beer.  (Could be classified as any of the above.)  Soon I will get ready for bed and have a hot cup of tea and see if I can get through ten pages of a book.  How I miss reading good fiction, although some of my clients' tax docs might fall under that category.

Ha, I usually can't read this time of year.  Too tired.  I did have some wine last night though.

• Like 4