ATX Community

[NT] Updated Picture for MonkeyMan

Before you guys take a look at this picture, let me put the background behind the story. Kerry's nickname here is Princess. Not sure why he is called that, or when it was started, but I do know it was started by one of the partners here. I guess he just thought it was funny. Well, the partners went to Phoenix over the weekend and found him a cute t-shirt which they bought and gave to him today. Then our manager went out and bought our princess some accessories to match. He agreed to strike a pose and conjure his magic. He is going to kill me and will probably get me back twice as worse, but you guys really need to see this! "It really isn't easy being a princess."

Kerry, that is an AWESOME pic!! About 3 years ago we were having a very stressful and heavy fire season here in South Texas. One of the visiting dispatchers thought it would be funny for all of us to wear Tiaras one day. Well being the good sport that I am (and the only male in the dispatch office), I wore mine all day long :-)

It was a fun day to say the least and definitely was a stress breaker if even for one day :-)

Eli

We got a good chuckle out of this too. Especially when he came rounding the corner wand held high and a huge smile on his face letting all of us know he was proud to be a princess. The boss came out and he twirled that wand and said, "Twinkle, Twinkle.." I'm laughing just from rethinking the situation.