ATX Community

Happy Birthday Lion

TAXBILLY

Thank you, everyone. I'm frantically running around today. Tomorrow morning I fly to MI for a sorority reunion; first time I've been back to Michigan State since 1969. And, only the second time I've attended a sorority reunion in 40 years! I'll return Monday 14 September to a partnership that hasn't given me their SIMPLE contributions, yet. And, all my other extensions due in a month. But, I just can't miss this event since we'll be on campus. After four years of attending UConn/Big East football games for our daughter who was in the marching band, it'll be great to attend a Big Ten game, even if MSU is only playing Central Michigan. I'll start celebrating my birthday when I get on the airplane tomorrow! Thank you, everyone, for the good wishes.

Well, I would've celebrated harder if MSU hadn't lost the game in the last two seconds. 40 women (and a few husbands) who hadn't seen each other in years, wow! I hadn't been to Michigan State in 40 years. Our old house is now a fraternity house and looks and smells like every stereotype and B movie you can imagine, but the boys were nice to us when we visited. Beautiful campus. Doctor today said I'm healthy, so here's to 62 more years.

Well, I would've celebrated harder if MSU hadn't lost the game in the last two seconds. 40 women (and a few husbands) who hadn't seen each other in years, wow! I hadn't been to Michigan State in 40 years. Our old house is now a fraternity house and looks and smells like every stereotype and B movie you can imagine, but the boys were nice to us when we visited. Beautiful campus. Doctor today said I'm healthy, so here's to 62 more years.

That's right and a good attitude to have! Go for 62 more!

Wayne Brasch