ATX Community

The Unofficial ATX Community Great Right!!!

SFBOB

This is an unsolicited post. Think about all the hard work that Eric does in our behalf by maintaining this fourm.He does not have the CCH bank roll behind him.I am sure tossing a bone his way would be appreciated. I just mailed my bone, why not join me. Click on donations on the upper task bar on the home page.ERIC PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS MESSAGE FOR A FEW DAYS.Have a great day everyone. Regards SF BOB

• Like 5

THANK you, SF Bob. I confess that I needed this reminder; it's been two whole years since I last paid proper homage to Eric's invaluable endeavor.

Contritely, TaxCPANY

This is an unsolicited post. Think about all the hard work that Eric does in our behalf by maintaining this fourm.He does not have the CCH bank roll behind him.I am sure tossing a bone his way would be appreciated. I just mailed my bone, why not join me. Click on donations on the upper task bar on the home page.ERIC PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS MESSAGE FOR A FEW DAYS.Have a great day everyone. Regards SF BOB

THANK you, SF Bob. I confess that I needed this reminder; it's been two whole years since I last paid proper homage to Eric's invaluable endeavor.

Contritely, TaxCPANY

I appreciated this post and pressed that button at the top left DONATIONS and proceeded to make a donation to this Board. We all should make a gift to Eric toward the cost of running this Board. Come on posters and show your appreciation! Chief

Eric, do please let us know if there are sufficient funds to continue without dipping into your own pocket. We know you are shy about requesting money but we are nerds, generally, and don't often think about the support and maintenance of the important tools we use.

By the way, how was dinner? Which restaurant did you and Brandy patronize? We do hope you enjoyed it!

• Like 2

Eric, do please let us know if there are sufficient funds to continue without dipping into your own pocket. We know you are shy about requesting money but we are nerds, generally, and don't often think about the support and maintenance of the important tools we use.

By the way, how was dinner? Which restaurant did you and Brandy patronize? We do hope you enjoyed it!

I do hope that in addition to not putting your own money into maintaining the forum, you are taking a stipend to compensate you for all the time that you spend catering to our whims about this valuable tool! Please let us know before funds get low so we can kick in to maintain this board!

There is enough money in the account to pay for hosting and software license fees for the next 12 or 13 months, and that's taking into account the spike in traffic that will come with next tax season.

We went to Gram Russo's, an Italian restaurant here in town. The meal, the wine, and the dessert were all fantastic! The little bit of money that was left over after the meal went toward some lumber (cedar) to build Brandy some raised garden beds, which she plans on filling this weekend.

Thank you all again :)

• Like 1

The local rabbits have gotten the neighbor's broccoli and one of my flowering plants. Have to check my veggies still. I'm thinking rabbit stew....

We have tons of bunnies here too, and they're not shy. I agree, rabbit stew does sound good.

• 4 years later...

The local rabbits have gotten the neighbor's broccoli and one of my flowering plants. Have to check my veggies still. I'm thinking rabbit stew....

You must not be as good of a shot as you claim, because if the easter bunny came into my garden, there would be no easter eggs for the kids the next year.

Tom

Newark, CA