ATX Community

12.5 is here

Argo

I updated from within the program late last night. Everything went smooth. It does seem a little faster...no other noticeable improvements. However, I have been one of the lucky ones with no serious problems other than the previous slowness.

I have rolled over and completed several returns....have not yet transmitted any....hoping Ohio E-file will be ready in the next few days.

I updated two of my machines yesterday and the third (slowest) one this morning. In all three instances I used the download from the web. There was a maked improvement in the speed of the download from yesterday to today. I also find that the program is opening a little faster and the rolled over returns are opening much faster. So far, so good............

I tried to update just a few minutes ago from within the program, but only forms were updated. I tried again & it says no new updates. Does this mean I will need to try from the web? My Program Version is: 12.4.116.3

Forms Information Version: 500

Eli

Just have to say that my problem is still with me, unresolved. Lots of other people on the other forum having the issue as well. No solution yet. I can't work on any return at all. This network update box is popping up at random times and then shuts the program down. One user was in the middle of transmitting an efile when it happened. Now that's really comforting to hear!

• Like 1