ATX Community

Hello Old Friends

Monkeyman

Hi Guys and Gals,

It's been over 5 years since I got laid off from ATX in Caribou, but the local "rumor mill" composed of my former co-workers made me want to visit this community again.

WOW. I considered a lot of you as friends and feel really bad for all of the trouble you are having. You are just trying to make a living. I wince when I read about the crashes, support issues and hold times.

I was a Sales rep and Customer Service Manager for ATX back in the day...can't say as I would want that job this year.

Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick hello and wish everyone well :)

Kerry

• Like 8

Hi Kerry and it is indeed good to hear from you and I remember you quite well. You were very helpful back in the good ole ATX days. I, for one, am not using ATX anymore and have not since the second year after the CCH take over. It's been TaxWorks for me but that has gone south as well. I'm sure the folks using ATX would love to have you back helping them. But for you, I guess you're better off not having that job this year as you say and I hope things are going well for you. I feel there are multiple reasons for all the trouble this year and it seems odd that ATX, TaxWorks, TRX and some others have had trouble while some haven't had any trouble at all. Hopefully, they all will recover.

• Like 1

Chiming in here, too, to say Hello and so glad to see you post. Any time feel free to bring us up to date on what has been happening. If you read past posts here, you will know this hardy band of colleagues still shares trials and triumphs along with the odd joke to lighten things up. Many of us do fondly recall back in the day but the group has also evolved in many ways to be a great support group on whatever level is needed. Again, good to hear from you!

Howdy Kerry....You really don't miss ATX? :spaz:

Do you hear anything about William?....I miss all you old dudes.

Hi Elrod,

I never said i didn't miss ATX, I do. That was a great job with great people.

I also miss working with people like you as customers. Others...well, not so much sometimes lol.

William is still here in Caribou working at the Chamber of Commerce.

I saw him just yesterday at the grocery store with a cake but didn't get a chance to talk to him.

I am glad to see all of you are doing well and still welcoming an ol' salesman!

Kerry

• Like 3

Hi Kerry --

Great to hear from you -- congratulations on the TWO little girls. They grow up SO fast so enjoy! My toddler will be 23 in June and my newborn just turned 20 last month. I still half-expect to hugs at the kneecap level; instead they're both taller than I am. Those who know me in person know that's not so much... but still!

• Like 1