ATX Community

Taxed has requested that her account be removed.

Eric

She didn't speak to me directly about it. I said everything I really can in >post 6, page 1 of this thread -- I don't know any more than that.

SCL, the only person that could truly answer why she left is Taxed herself, and anyone else's answer would be only speculation. Eric said it best in that post that he linked to, but I will expand a little further since I was the moderator that had contact with her about leaving.

After seeing this topic posted publicly --> '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>> , having one of her hijacks removed by me that was about to derail another topic, and realizing that some people were complaining about her posts, she PM'd me back to request that her account be deleted. She didn't know that her hijacks were causing such a ruckus and why there was suddenly attention being drawn to them, and she didn't want to be a problem here. She enjoyed it here but didn't want to cause problems or have people complaining about her, so she decided that it was time to move on.

To add to ^ that post above, if anyone is slightly confused about the first paragraph of the first post in that "Hi-jacked Threads" topic, it came from a quote made in another topic entitled "2013 ATX rollover".

All within the "2013 ATX rollover" topic - hijacks were made, a complain made publicly about that hijacking, and discussions publicly back and forth with me about it. That thread has since been cleaned up to remove the junk so that it contains only the information pertinent to the topic, but that was also part of the public display by part of this membership that also had a hand in making Taxed feel unwelcome here.