ATX Community

do you know I still get the retry server error?

WITAXLADY

My server retry problems went away after the last update, the first week of April. After April 15th, I didn't use the program again

until the end of April, when I had caught up with my write up and payroll. When I started using the program at the end of April the

"Server Retry" issue returned every time I open the program after booting up. I've never had it happen after the program is open.

My computer is a Win 7 Pro standalone with 8 Gig of RAM and the only thing that it's used for is to run ATX. The only programs

on my computer are ATX and the other stuff necessary to run ATX. The only thing that changed on my system between April 15th

and the end of April were the weekly Win 7 updates from Microsoft. I have to assume that ATX program is still very sensitive

to any changes to the it's operating environment. The only thing I wish for next year is " Make ATX more stable" !

Everyone, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and explain in great detail the situation when you get the server retry error. Mention that you are a member of the discussion board, and that Jack Raby asked you to send the information.

I have been up to my ears trying to solve the issue, and any input from you will be helpful.

Yesterday, I spent over an hour implementing some procedures they recommended. But it seems that the server retry problem still exists.

SEND THE INFORMATION!!

• Like 1

In the beginning of the season I got this error few times. But what I did after that once I start the computer in the morning, I wait few minutes to let all the background program load. After few minutes of time, I start ATX and never had problem so far.

In the beginning of the season I got this error few times. But what I did after that once I start the computer in the morning, I wait few minutes to let all the background program load. After few minutes of time, I start ATX and never had problem so far.

Everyone, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and explain in great detail the situation when you get the server retry error. Mention that you are a member of the discussion board, and that Jack Raby asked you to send the information.

SEND THE INFORMATION. I want to have Kerri tell me that a hundred e-mails have been received.