ATX Community

High School Graduation Picture

Booger

Clearly Tom must be talking about inner beauty. :scratch_head: I thank him, and Gail, anyway.

Please, friends, start up the prayers again, my husband went back in hospital yesterday with a small seizure. I need your strength and support right now, because this is really scary. He was doing so much better, and this is a real setback for us.

Clearly Tom must be talking about inner beauty. :scratch_head: I thank him, and Gail, anyway.

Please, friends, start up the prayers again, my husband went back in hospital yesterday with a small seizure. I need your strength and support right now, because this is really scary. He was doing so much better, and this is a real setback for us.

KC, you have my prayers for your situation. BTW, your inner beauty has been shining on theses forums, old and new, for many years now. Inner beauty is most important. Your husband is a lucky (smart?) man to have you.

He's smart and lucky, and we're in our 46th year of marriage, and I'm not nearly ready to lose him yet. Your prayers are very much appreciated. I count myself very lucky to have so many cyber friends helping me through this time.

Of course, we will pray for you. My husband and I are in our 48th year. God Bless you and your family.

Oh KC...Please know I am praying for you!

KC, I've been away and just read your news. You and your husband are in my prayers. I have been on both sides of the prayer fence (praying for and prayed for) and do know that prayer works. Nancy and I are also into our 46th year and I really pray for his full recovery so the two of you can enjoy some of the best years of life.

Gerald