ATX Community

I Am Here To Help - Let Me Introduce Myself

My name is Kyle and I'm working with Virtual Managed Solutions, LLC (VMSUS). I was a fellow ATXer and worked with them for about 3 years. When I started off with ATX I was part of Technical Support via The Total Satisfaction Team, which I then ventured onto Sales and spoke with probably almost all of you at one time or another. As I'm going through previous posts I recognize a lot of the names. It is my goal to know each one of you again. Being a part of VMSUS, we all understand what it is the tax professional needs and goes through during the year.

VMSUS was created by, and currently employs, former ATX employees with the mindset of helping who we know best. We offer all the services that tax professionals have to have. The biggest being Unlimited Technical Support. How we do this is, connecting remotely to your computer and fixing whatever the issue may be. Not only do we deal with the technical side, but we can also help you on the software side. During the tax season, when your livelihood is most important, we will be available 24/7! No longer will have to wait until normal business hours to get your resolution. We understand, during this time, there is no normal business hour and it is our guarantee to respond to your help request within 90 minutes or less every time! The best thing of all, our call center is 100% U.S. based.

VMSUS also offers backup space to store all your important data at a secure off-site facility. It’s awful to think of, but you never know when a natural or manmade disaster will affect you and the life line of your business and at that time, the last thing on your mind should be worrying about the ability to recover your client and company data.

I have named a couple of services, but there are others. If any of you should want to find out more about us, feel free to contact me at any time. Many of you know "MonkeyMan - Kerry" from this forum. He and I sit right next each other, so if you want me poke him in the ribs for you, just say the word and it shall be done. :lol:

I do look forward to hearing from you all!

That's too funny Tom. I will definitely mention that to him! He was saying something about it yesterday - that you had messaged him with some questions and hopes that he would post some pictures. I remember him saying he was going to upload some soon, so I'll make sure he does that. It'll also be my objective to make sure they are more of them, than him!

Thanks for replying Tom!

Unfortunately, William is not currently with us. He and another fellow ATXer went off and created their own Publishing Company. They are publishing children's stories and other works from authors around the area. You are the 2nd person this week that has asked me about him - I do see him around occasionally, so when I do, I'll let him know everyone is wondering where he went.

Thanks Elrod.

You can poke Kerry for me, for no particular reason! I keep meaning to call you folks. I'm an old lady working on her own with sub-par computer skills. Maybe I'll finally get around to calling you. Thanks for the reminder.

Lion, I can do that!

If you want, you could send me a message with any questions you might have and I could talk with you on how we work and what's involved. Or if you want, you can call me. My info is on my signature. I'd be more than willing to help you with anything you might need.

Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to pick on Kerry!

I understand that KC and I appreciate the heads up. Although, right now, Kerry is involved with another venture the company is doing and is no longer doing sales. I am the only person in the sales department at this point, but I will let him know what you said though, as he does sit to my right within poking distance.

In that picture I cannot really recall exactly where I was standing, but I do remember I was wearing an orange shirt with long sleeves and wearing glasses. Unfortunately, I've lost the picture over the years, but I WOULD LOVE to have another copy. Is there anyway you could email me it to me? My email address is listed in my signature and I'm positive the other guys would love to see it as well! When I do get it from you, I'll respond with where I am in it.

I know it's been YEARS since you did that for us, but I do want to thank you once again. That was the best bar-b-que I've ever had, and to this date, still have ever had!

I happened to come across that picture just the other day, Kyle. Are you in that picture? Which one?

Of course, if I call I'd have to call Kerry, you know...... :dunno: He's been my buddy longer than anyone else. :D

I'd like to see that picture. I remember the bbq but I don't remember if I'm in the pic or not.

I'd like to see that picture. I remember the bbq but I don't remember if I'm in the pic or not.

Ah! The plot thickens. I am beginning to see the light. Did not realize that you were part of the original team. I also remember when we all contributed to that BBQ and did see the picture once when posted on the old ATX Board.

By the way, after all you have done for us, you can be as nerdy as you like! :D

Actually, I'm not the only "original" we have on staff. There are at least 3 of us that I can see that were in that picture and at least 2 more that did not make it in that photo. So, as you can see, we've been here for you since the beginning and we will continue to be. We appreciate all you have done!

P.S. If the need ever arises to send more bbq - the address has not changed :scratch_head:

Thanks, KC, I'm glad I am still your Buddy :) I still view many of you as friends.

I can say that the crew here is the most talented group of super computer geeks I have ever worked with.

Most of them have A+, and some have NETPLUS and MCSE. They're some really smart folks.

By the way, I was not in the BBQ photo, I started a year later.

Kerry

P.S.- Kyle is so eager to poke me because I am cooler and better looking than him :P

Well, I'd been meaning to sign up for ages, but today my printer wouldn't print so I finally called. I called Kyle directly, and he set me up with the services I need to keep functioning. Then Susan got my computer talking to my printer again. After I finish this return, I have an appointment next week with Susan to audit my computer and set me up with secure off-site back-ups. VMS is just what a home-based sole proprietor like me (too old and too isolated to be as computer literate as I'd like) needs. It's a small price to pay for techies who speak english and are always available. I'm a happy camper.