ATX Community

NT - Just popping in!

Danielle

Just wanted to pop in and say I hope everyone's tax season is going well! I have certainly felt vacant not answering customer support calls from you all this tax season.

I've been busy running around chasing my now 14 month old. (Good lord it's been that long already!)

Good to see this board still very active :) And to any former ATXers, or VMSUSers, I miss ya'll! :)

Danielle

Former ATX Rep

Just wanted to pop in and say I hope everyone's tax season is going well! I have certainly felt vacant not answering customer support calls from you all this tax season.

I've been busy running around chasing my now 14 month old. (Good lord it's been that long already!)

Good to see this board still very active :) And to any former ATXers, or VMSUSers, I miss ya'll! :)

Danielle

Former ATX Rep

Hey Danielle!

How is the smartest person (after KC) that I know?

I hope you and your little guy are doing well, I can't believe he is 14 months old!!!

Kerry

Hey Danielle!

How is the smartest person (after KC) that I know?

I hope you and your little guy are doing well, I can't believe he is 14 months old!!!

Kerry

Heya Kerry!!

He is wonderful! Been walking a couple months now and babbling incessantly. How are those beautiful girls of yours? I am doing well, headed back to college this fall for ... get this ... Accounting. See what ATX did to me? :P Here's a picture of my ham:

p11856s1101219_4_0.jpg

Hello Danielle! What a beautiful child you have! Isn't it amazing how a group of people involved with a software program could feel and continue such a sense of community all this time?

Most of corporate America, in my opinion, would do very well to try to emulate the attitudes and responsiveness of the "old" ATX towards their customer family. That is surely what was created over time and continues here. So many of us wished we had been able to attend the barbecue a few years ago that we thought more than well-deserved by a great group.

Best of luck in your new career and stick around this board - we would love to help you!

Thank you Margaret! And rest assured, I will more than likely be seeking help once in awhile here :) I already feel like I know a good starting amount, from all that I've learned from the customers over 6 years of working with ATX. It was surely fun for me :) Kerry can attest to that :) He got stuck sitting near me, a couple years in a row :P

What a beautiful child! My son will be 18 in a few months, and it seems like such a very short time ago that he was a toddler. I hope you are as blessed as I have been.

Isn't that the truth?!?! My newborn is 16 years old today, and my toddler will be 19 in June.

Danielle -- I don't know you, but congrats on your wee one; he is adorable. Enjoy the time he's little!

Catherine