ATX Community

Done

JJStephens

Unless a late extension comes in, I'm done. This is the earliest I can remember wrapping things up in 24 years of tax prep. See ya-- my pillow beckons for a quick power nap!

Same here except its been 23 years for me. This was the most stress-free tax season I've ever had. Now on to 990-PF returns. Yuck!

I must need different customers. I have so many huge returns and too many complications. I still have three returns to finish and a bunch of extensions. I have never worked so hard and so many hours. This year has just sucked the life out of me.

Bonnie

I'm with you, Bonnie. Never had such a grueling year.

I to am done. Just waiting on ACKs. Finished yesterday at 2 PM because of a Dr apt. (timing sucked but hard to get apt). So I told all my clients the 13 was my last day to do returns. Also was the worst year for complicated abnormal problems (most likely do to the state of our economy). And I have the most extension ever. Usually about 3 or four this year fifteen.

Thanks to every one who answered easy and complicated questions for all of us. Have a great much needed vacation.

Linda and buddy

PS looks like the snow out here is going to hold out long enough form me to take one more trip. Then on to jet skiing.

Done here.

61 extensions filed (about 10 - 12 of them just protective), so roughly 50 returns left to do in the coming weeks (and the largest amount of billing yet, since those tend to be the more complicated returns I handle). Looking forward to tomorrow since there will be less interruptions and a more leisurely pace than usual around this office.

Done. just waiting for ACK's. A lot more extensions then last year. Also more new clients from referals then last year. Many, many new and different problems. Lots of hit the retirement accounts and have no tax withheld and have to explain why they have to pay tax. More sad stories from the client. Oh well it is time for me to rest and let the taxes sit until May (having surgery Wednesday).

Thanks for all your help, advice, wit, humor, and prayers. This is a very nice extended family.

Done. just waiting for ACK's. A lot more extensions then last year. Also more new clients from referals then last year. Many, many new and different problems. Lots of hit the retirement accounts and have no tax withheld and have to explain why they have to pay tax. More sad stories from the client. Oh well it is time for me to rest and let the taxes sit until May (having surgery Wednesday).

Thanks for all your help, advice, wit, humor, and prayers. This is a very nice extended family.

Hope your surgery goes extremely smoothly and that whatever it is meant to address is then fixed completely! wub.gif

Once you're feeling recovered, -please- let us know how you're doing.