ATX Community

Welcome to our newest Member - William ATX

BulldogTom

William, I am so glad to see your name pop up on our community. And I am so curious as to why your corporate masters have allowed you to become visible on this site now. Can you let us know?

Maribeth

I am glad to see William back also. The reason is probably his "masters" see a difficult tax season coming up, over 200 let go and nobody to answer questions intelligently. They need someone of his skills to run interference. His auality is obviously a cut above. Whatever the reason, it is good to have him back and it will prove to be a benefit for us.

Mike

I find it interesting that William joined this forum on the 28th of December, judging by Tom's first post.

It has been rumored that he was here all the time - incognito. This is peculiar timing that he "came out in the open" just as the layoffs in Maine were announced. Several ATX (or ex-ATX) employees have just recently come on the board also.

Since William has not spoken on the issue, we don't know for sure why he is now visable to us on this forum. I think we are all dying to know what the reason is, but because we all want his expertise for this upcoming year, we are respecting his silence.

Tom

Lodi, CA

My suspicion is that since ATX no longer has their community forum they can bless this one and cut down on tech support calls.

taxbilly

Which is all the more reason that those of us who use this forum should once again consider donating toward its support. Newbies, see "red" donate button above. Oldies already know what to do. This board has been invauleable and wil become even more so in the weeks to come. Thanks again, Eric.

I am an ex-ATX employee also, via Kelly Services. I meant no disrespect toward William and I understand you all wanting his expertise, especially for the coming tax season. That said, I still find the timing very interesting.

Personally, I don't know if someone was pulling his strings or not, but I know William genuinely has the welfare of the customer in his heart. As one of ATX's best assets, keep an eye on him. If they let him go, you know where the program is headed. I would just like to know what his title is now.

I think you'll find that a few of us former employees crop up here, especially some of us who had been with the company awhile. Spending time with William really really taught us to care for the customer base. And frankly, we love you guys! :)

Edit: And I for one owe everyone a thank you for giving me a solid direction to go in life :)

I have been here the whole time... watching and commenting whenever I might be able to assist.

And yes, we do love you guys.

I have been reading the old board and now the new board for several years, but until the layoffs never posted. I guess because with the old board it was policy that employees couldn't post without specific permission, so even with the un-official board I assume many, like myself, were still a little hesitant. But now, well, I enjoyed very much what I did at ATX and all of you customers, and will be around to help out when I can. But I am really gonna miss talking to you guys !!!

I have been reading the old board and now the new board for several years, but until the layoffs never posted. I guess because with the old board it was policy that employees couldn't post without specific permission, so even with the un-official board I assume many, like myself, were still a little hesitant. But now, well, I enjoyed very much what I did at ATX and all of you customers, and will be around to help out when I can. But I am really gonna miss talking to you guys !!!

Yeah I do believe I actually got in trouble once for posting on the old board at 2 am... Haha. I made sure to get permission before posting anything on this one.