ATX Community

Email from ATX

Gail

Did anyone else receive this??? I think the timing stinks.

"From your new ATX/TaxWis​e Account Manager

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your business this tax year. I hope this has been your best season ever!

As you may have learned from your ATX/TaxWise renewal notice or the renewal e-mail, we have made some changes on our Account Management team to improve your renewal experience.

Each customer has been assigned a personal Account Manager to handle their account, including software renewal. This is something many of our customers have requested.

My name is Sylvia Mercado and I am your Account Manager. In addition to your software renewal, I will help you with any other software and training needs for your business. I look forward to working with you!

To reach me, call the Account Management phone number, 1 800-495-4626, and enter my extension number, 1212, or your Client ID at the prompt. Your call will go directly to me. You can also send me e-mail at [email protected]

I’ll be happy to answer your questions about all the products and services we offer ATX/TaxWise customers and ways we can help you grow your business. I’ll also be glad to talk to you about our special offers for customers who renew early. Just call me!

I look forward to hearing from and serving you!

Sincerely,

Silvia Mercado

Bilingual Account Management Consultant

CCH Small Firm Services,

a Wolters Kluwer business

225 Chastain Meadows CourtSuite 200

Kennesaw, GA. 30144

Office (800)495-4626 ext 1212

[email protected]

Ask me how to expand your business next year?

Have you thought about going paperless?

Ask me how to expand your business next year?

Have you thought about going paperless?

Right now we are thinking of chucking our businesses and going to the nuthouse.

Yeah, call me tomorrow, I'll have lots of time to discuss 2011. Hahahaha.

Right now we are thinking of chucking our businesses and going to the nuthouse.

Yeah, call me tomorrow, I'll have lots of time to discuss 2011. Hahahaha.

Well I did respond to the email.....but I am sure my sarcasm went right over her head!

Laugh of the week for me, Rita.

I received mine in the first part of March and I it was about how she could save me money on my efile cost. I replied and said I thought I had unlimited efile in my package. She repled that oh yes after check my file closed I do have unlimted. gave me a scare at first I thought I was going to get another bill. She then went on to ask if I wanted to upgrade my program. Said I was too busy to think about it.

Extremely poor timing....I didn't have time to read the email let alone take time to renew! Way too much pressure from ATX!!!

I looked at my renewal quote. It included a renewal for my TaxScripts subscription, which doesn't renew until either December or January. I'm not about to pay for that renewal 8 months before it's due. I just paid for this year's renewal not too long ago.

I told them to revise the renewal quote; haven't heard back and doubt that I will.

What I do like is being assigned to a particular sales rep. That's the way Crosslink/Petz runs their business and it was a much more personal way to handle things. We'll see how this transition works out.

Lynn

Alas, mine came yesterday. I replied that the timing could hardly to worse and to please contact me AFTER APRIL 18. What on earth were they thinking? I also received an email to Mark My Calendar for the CCH User Conference in Nov. with registration beginning May 2. I've half a mind (all there is left now) to go and try to make some folks understand the concept of timing.