ATX Community

Seahawks or Patriots?

Yardley CPA

Hate the Seahawks.  Not a fan of the Bellicheat team.

I think the Pats win in one of the lowest scoring super bowls ever.  The SEA defense is better than the Pats O which is very good, but the Pats D is so much better than the SEA offense, and yes I know SEA has the BEAST MODE in the backfield.  Won't matter.  Pats D is a strong unit that can focus on Lynch and still shut down what little passing the Hawks generate.  So long as the Pats offense does not turn over the ball....... Pats 13-6.  Pats score their TD on a short field turnover when Wilson fumbles trying to scramble.

Tom

Newark, CA

I root for nobody other than the Green Bay Packers. :(

I only root for the Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys.  Hope it's a good, exciting game, tho, for the fans sake.  

You BOTH have it RIGHT  or at least half/right in one case.   Just shows that a person can be so good and right AND still be wrong -- sometime :dunno:

Green Bay first  // Steelers next    and Cow---something -- NEVER.  :spaz:  I am far from the "perfect" fan but never understood those Dallas folks (and some grandkids are ones too).

But then, only one perfect "fan" exists and he has not come back (yet) -- still here helping all (when they ask) but not "officially back" till it is time.

Edited by easytax
  • Like 1