ATX Community

JB where are you????

bstaxes

I have been busy being engaged to the most wonderful woman in the world (in my humble opinion). I have been very busy with yardwork and honey-do items around the house that I could not get done during tax season. Ou trip to Key West was fun...but it is a VERY expensive place to eat and drink.... for two people, an average meal of salad, sandwich, side, and drink was $75.00....a nice "formal" meal for dinner for two averaged $120...but we had a blast and I asked her to marry me..and she said yes.

Congratulations and best of everything. She must be very special. The honey-do list will probably get longer as time goes by, but your love for each other should double, triple, and hundred-fold the length of that honey-do list. Wishing you many, many years of happiness.

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

I have been busy being engaged to the most wonderful woman in the world (in my humble opinion). I have been very busy with yardwork and honey-do items around the house that I could not get done during tax season. Ou trip to Key West was fun...but it is a VERY expensive place to eat and drink.... for two people, an average meal of salad, sandwich, side, and drink was $75.00....a nice "formal" meal for dinner for two averaged $120...but we had a blast and I asked her to marry me..and she said yes.