ATX Community

KC, what are you doing to my profile

BulldogTom

I know it is you KC. Why do I have a little counter under my avitar that has "warning points" on it? What did I ever do to you? Did they tell you I was raising hell on the other board and ATX asked you to track me.

I swear, I must be the most deleted poster ever on the other board. They have me on autodelete.

Tom

Hollister, CA

Very funny, Tom. :dunno: As I never go to the 'other' board, don't know what THEY do. But I've done nothing, as you would know if you look at other members. EVERYONE has that line. Notice almost everyone has zero there. Someone has to get pretty ticked off to decide to 'warn' about a post. Certainly none of your posts fit that description.

... But I've done nothing, as you would know if you look at other members. EVERYONE has that line. Notice almost everyone has zero there. ...

Maybe board administrators can see that data, but the rest of us see the "Warning Points" line ONLY under our own profiles.

Tom is obviously a special case because of his agressive looking avatar. :dunno:

OK, Don, I did not realize that everyone can not see that line, but it actually makes perfect sense. The whole idea of a 'warning' is to let someone know if their post is going over the line. I will just share with you all that there are almost zero warnings among our members. We are actually a very civil and kind group,

If you should feel a post goes too far, you have the "Report" button, which sends a message to the moderators to alert us to review the post. I do not remember but a handful of those since the board started, I'm happy to say.

Very funny, Tom. :dunno: As I never go to the 'other' board, don't know what THEY do.

I have the distinction of having all my posts deleted and my screen name changed to anonymous because I point out how bad CCH support has become. They don't like me over there. I am trying to get that board shut down again.

Tom

Hollister, CA

Good for You! I did want to say, Tom, that you really should not be trying to take down the "other" board. There are many, many new ATX users over there who need every bit of help that they can get. Except in a few instances, those boards are not nearly as beyond first base as this one is. I foray over there often just to see if I can help someone out who is not asking a totally rediculous question. After all, we were all new once too. It has nothing to do with ATX and everything to do with the many software users who are lost in an endless sea. Have a little heart. Maybe you can earn yourself a gold star. :tinfoilhat:

• Like 3