ATX Community

Shout out to the ATX Community

rfassett

I just wanted to express my appreciation for ALL of you.  Thanks for being there this season.  I am better for the time that we have spent together.  This has been a tough season for most of us - but it was made more tolerable by all of you!

I am getting real close to kicking it in coast mode with 42 returns to complete by the end of the day Sunday!  The confirmed extension pile has just gone over 100 - and they are still coming in.  Woohoo!

• Like 12

I really don't believe that I could survive an entire tax season without this board.  Just knowing that you are all out there and willing to help is such a comfort.  Thanks to everyone who contributes and to the faithful who visit here looking for answers.  We are all here for each other.

• Like 7

I also agree with all.  And a special thanks to Tom and Patty again this year.

I meant it when I said I quit.  Patty helped me keep my business going last year with all my trauma with my mother.

Six weeks into the season it all started up again.  I guess I'm needed elsewhere. 

I still intend to cruse the board now and then. I'll miss my clients and all of you.

• Like 4