ATX Community

The Final Day

Elrod

SAME HERE!!!

Me too...but mine will be "YAHOO!" I've got 2 partnerships and a related individual return on extension (still waiting for info from the partners) and have told them that I quit at 2pm today. Gotta have time to do laundry and start packing to spend time visiting with grandkids in Georgia (6 altogether in 3 different cities). Oh, yeah, hubby and I are spending 3 days in a condo at the beach on Jekyll Island, GA too. I told the partner that I'll work on them when I get home...if he's gotten me the info!

Cathy

Me too...but mine will be "YAHOO!" I've got 2 partnerships and a related individual return on extension (still waiting for info from the partners) and have told them that I quit at 2pm today. Gotta have time to do laundry and start packing to spend time visiting with grandkids in Georgia (6 altogether in 3 different cities). Oh, yeah, hubby and I are spending 3 days in a condo at the beach on Jekyll Island, GA too. I told the partner that I'll work on them when I get home...if he's gotten me the info!

Cathy

Cathy, I live in Brunswick GA so just let me tell you that I think the weather is supposed to be great--it's been sorta cool today but i think it's supposed to be in the mid seventies later this week

Cathy, I live in Brunswick GA so just let me tell you that I think the weather is supposed to be great--it's been sorta cool today but i think it's supposed to be in the mid seventies later this week

Thanks for the weather report...very encouraging! Haven't been to Brunswick, but have a grandson living in Blackshear and our son and his family are in St Marys (he's Navy, stationed at Kings Bay).

I'll be screaming real loud, sometime between

12:00PM and 8:00PM Eastern standard time...... :spaz:

Thank You for your support,

Elrod

Thanks to ALL for support and hope you all have a good rest of the year!

I'd planned to celebrate the end of season -- but have been battling a migraine all day, dammit. And now I've got this one last e-file that won't go through because their servers are overloaded (that gripe is on the e-file list).

Catherine

Thanks for the weather report...very encouraging! Haven't been to Brunswick, but have a grandson living in Blackshear and our son and his family are in St Marys (he's Navy, stationed at Kings Bay).

Cat....Is that a Calico? Looks almost exactly like mine.; which I adopted last October. She has been in this office every night with me and when it gets to be about 9:30; she comes and puts her front paws on my leg and tells me it is time to quit and go to bed; which I usually do. That is her snuggle time; otherwise she is usually too independent. Named her Annie.

Everyone have a great rest of the year. I actually took an hour nap this afternoon and now the pickups are on the way.

Cat....Is that a Calico? Looks almost exactly like mine.; which I adopted last October. She has been in this office every night with me and when it gets to be about 9:30; she comes and puts her front paws on my leg and tells me it is time to quit and go to bed; which I usually do. That is her snuggle time; otherwise she is usually too independent. Named her Annie.

Everyone have a great rest of the year. I actually took an hour nap this afternoon and now the pickups are on the way.

Yes, she's a calico. About 4 yrs old now although this picture was taken when she was less than a year. Of course, her age is an estimate because she 'followed' my husband home from work one January when the temps were supposed to go to the minus-teens and there was no place warm for her to stay. What's funny is we also have 2 cocker spaniels...one is black and white and the other 'red' and white (the red is actually almost the same color as Squeaker's orange) so when the 3 of them pile on the couch you can't tell who's where! Squeaker's pretty independent too, except when SHE decides it's time to be petted or held!

Have a great summer. Hope to 'run into' you here occasionally!

Cathy

I FINALLY GET TO SHOUT!!!!!

I have never looked forward to April 15th so much in my life! I can't believe it's finally here!

I too want to take a minute to thank everyone for such a wonderful community. I am a one person office, and it is so good to have others to bounce ideas and opinions off of!

Every year I feel like I learn more and more and much of it is because everyone is kind enough to share their knowledge.

Again thanks everyone and may you have a wonderful rest of the year!

Deb!

I finally finished tonight at 9:45. This was the most brutal season ever for me. It was even worse than last year when my husband had a virus attack his heart and my mom had cancer. Next year I have to move my deadlines earlier in March so that I am not this destroyed. I'm taking tomorrow off and then back for payroll taxes, property taxes and at least 50 extensions. Thanks to everyone for all of their support.

Bonnie

I still have one to go...should be here any minute. I am wayyy too tired. Fortunately, it's just a sign-and-efile, because I don't think I'm competent to prepare taxes.

Three days of rest and I'll be fine.

REST?

Tomorrow I start filing new Tax Court Petitions and new Tax Court motions. No rest for the INSANE!!!

AHhhaaaa Ahhhaaahhhahahahahahahahahaha

Ahahhahahahahahahaha

Jooooeeeellllll

I still have one to go...should be here any minute. I am wayyy too tired. Fortunately, it's just a sign-and-efile, because I don't think I'm competent to prepare taxes.

Three days of rest and I'll be fine.

I haven't been competent to prepare taxes for years, but I still make good money doing it !