ATX Community

Request Your Prayers

kcjenkins

KC,

I will keep Don and you in my prayers. I hope that he recovers very quickly.

Bonnie

KC,

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and Don and those providing care to him. Has he had the surgery yet, and if so continued prayers for healing?

Daune/CA

PS Just read your latest post. Glad the surgery is over and he is responding well to it. Now, hopefully, both of you can get some good rest without all the anxiety. God's blessings to you.

The same thing happened with my father. The gall bladder was so gangrenous the surgeon said it was falling apart when they removed it the old fashioned way. He was 72 at the time with other health problems. Happily, he lived another 14 years.

I hope Don's recovery continues and you have many, many more years together. Extra prayers coming your way!

Thanks for that happy outcome news, JKL. Don is beginning to improve now, and he's been moved to the Transitional Care floor. Hopefully he'll be well enough to come home soon. Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

We're all very glad to hear that Don is improving. I hope that he does come home soon, and that neither of you faces any more health crises for years to come.

Catherine

• 2 weeks later...

Good for both of you. Don will be more comfortable, heal faster at home. And, you'll be able to get more done, get more rest, etc., now that you're not confined to a hospital room (where you probably couldn't use your cell or laptop wifi) or always in your car driving back and forth. My prayers are still with you. Take good care of yourself; you deserve good care, too.

Good news, Don was able to come home on the 25th, exactly one full month in hospital, but he's home now. Not yet independently mobile, but gaining strength each day. I'm exhausted, but happy to be home at last.

Congratulations on being home; that is always SO much better. Hope that Don continues his recovery at a good pace. Take care of yourself!!

Catherine

Thanks for that happy outcome news, JKL. Don is beginning to improve now, and he's been moved to the Transitional Care floor. Hopefully he'll be well enough to come home soon. Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

KC, You are invaluable to us and I appreciate all you do. I will keep Don in my prayers and wish him a speedy recovery.

Sunday