ATX Community

CCH 1040 Express Answers

greggea

I purchased Max and have not received that guide - just 1040 express. I was not told the other book was included and the only online guide from Knienrock website is (through MyATX) is from last year. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm........

My e-mail from ATX stated that Express answers shipped and the other two books were on-line ONLY (Kleinrock's 1040 and 1040 Master Tax Guide)

I received my "1040 Express Answers" today by U.S. Mail (1/30/08). I didn't mind having the tags turned in. It protected the tags from getting ruined. By the way does CCH have a web site to see the information in this book on line?

If you go to www.myatx.com and log in, there should be links on the right hand side called "My Online Products" There you can access the online version

To those that are trying the find the "1040 Express Answers" online, I found mine in the Kleinrock.com web site. You would think by look at the site that it is dealing with 2006 because under Handbooks it has the 2006 Federal Tax Update but if you click on "1040 Express Answers" under References my online version of the "1040 Express Answers" comes up. Mine requires an email and a password to get to My online products.

Did anyone else get this email from ATX?

Below is the schedule for shipment of printed products.

Book ------------------------------------------------ Scheduled Ship Date

CCH® 1040 Express Answers .........................Shipped on 01/18/08

Business Quick Answers..........................................01/28/08

CCH® U.S. Master Tax Guide: Kleinrock Edition.........02/11/08

Below is the status of products on that are available on CD:

Federal Tax Expert - has been shipped.

All States Tax Expert - ship date will be announced soon.

I got an email from ATX yesterday which said that the online products would be updated soon. Heres what I got:

To access your online products, please go to www.myatx.com and log in. Look on the right-hand side of the home page for links to all your online tax research products, including Federal Tax Expert, Federal Tax Bulletins, Kleinrock 1040 and much more. Any online products not currently updated for 2007 will be updated soon.

If you have not already visited myatx.com this tax season, please note that the log-in procedure has changed. If you need assistance, please click the Need Help?link on the log-in page. If you used the ATX support site last year, look on the Help page for the link that says “I’m an ATX customer. How to I upgrade to the new authentication system?”If you are a new ATX customer, please refer to the instructions that were included with your tax software.

Below is the schedule for shipment of printed products.

Book Scheduled Ship Date

CCH®1040 Express Answers Shipped on 01/18/08

Business Quick Answers 01/28/08

CCH® U.S. Master Tax Guide: Kleinrock Edition 02/11/08

Below is the status of products on that are available on CD:

Federal Tax Expert - has been shipped.

All States Tax Expert - ship date will be announced soon.

If you have renewed or purchased an ATX package recently, your printed and CD products may be in transit. Once a product is shipped, it may take 5-7 days for you to receive it.