ATX Community

CCH 1040 Express Answers

greggea

It automatically comes with Max. I haven't got mine either.

Since when does it automatically come with MAX? I have Max and it was not part of my order. In fact, I was trying to order some Klienrock material and just got disgusted with the entire process. I get disconnected when I try to call sales, and there was no way to link my software order to my book order.

I just went out and got a master tax guide from another source. I was going to order 1040 express answers.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Tom

Lodi, CA

I made sure it came with Max when I renewed in May; becuase I upgraded from 1040 Office due to the new charge for e-filing, Max became a better bargain for me. I even received the book automatically with the last 2 years software. It seems the deliveried are working their way west...hopefully the rest of us will get them next week?!

Since when does it automatically come with MAX? I have Max and it was not part of my order. In fact, I was trying to order some Klienrock material and just got disgusted with the entire process. I get disconnected when I try to call sales, and there was no way to link my software order to my book order.

I just went out and got a master tax guide from another source. I was going to order 1040 express answers.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Tom

Lodi, CA

Tom, it has always come automatically as part of the Max package; at least as long as I have been using Max. If you look at the Max program in the "ATX Store", it shows that the express answers book is included in both the online and paper editions. They were pretty vague about it this year, but apparently it is coming...

Now I am ticked. I bought the Kleinrock 1040 package with the express answers last year. Never knew it was part of the package.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Mel ought to look into getting the author of the Total Tax Guide (may it rest in peace) on his staff. That was the best reference book ever. Yes, CCH Master tax guide is good (ok, very good), but I loved the way the TTG was written. It made everything easy to understand, and it was about 40% less than MTG. The guy who wrote TTG is probably looking for work now that MTG Klienrock edition is the bible at ATX.

Tom

Lodi, CA