ATX Community

First Drop Off

RitaB

One just dropped off. "Hey, I got unemployment, they held out taxes, and ain't never sent me a thing on it."

You don't say.  Those slackers.

Good for you.... you will now have money to buy chocolates. In my case, money for my chocolates will start to come next week.

• Like 1

Good for you.... you will now have money to buy chocolates. In my case, money for my chocolates will start to come next week.

Well, I'll have to wait till the 1099-G gets here.  And, no, this guy will not be finding it online.  Just trust me on this.  But I have a stash of Santa Twix for hard times.

• Like 3

I actually got all the bookkeeping done for my husband's 1065; all reports printed and can start working on it when the phone isn't ringing.  I am not liking this already.  Forgot about all the interruptions.  I'm with Deb; not ready and thinking it will be a long season.  New clients calling to reserve a spot right along with the old.  Consultation first thing this AM.  Client is now going to set up payroll (as she should) but has been paying her subs WAY too much to the point of having little to nothing left for herself.  Yippee!!!!  I truly don't have time for this. :huh:  I am leaning more toward lemon bars than chocolate.  Will send my chocolate to Judy (before hubby eats it).

• Like 3