ATX Community

Sorry about that!

Eric

Whew!  I was almost having panic attacks.  I didn't realize how very often I check this as it is my home page.  It's different when we have a heads up for maintenance and are prepared.  Thanks to those who began the FB page so I knew we were not alone.

And thanks again, ever so much, Eric, for providing this space for us. Maybe a little bit for you, too...True thanks!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Margaret CPA in OH said:

Whew!  I was almost having panic attacks.  I didn't realize how very often I check this as it is my home page.  It's different when we have a heads up for maintenance and are prepared.  Thanks to those who began the FB page so I knew we were not alone.

And thanks again, ever so much, Eric, for providing this space for us. Maybe a little bit for you, too...True thanks!

We have a Facebook page?

15 minutes ago, jasdlm said:

We have a Facebook page?

Yes, as of the middle of January. RitaB and I are admins. Not so much for serious business questions, fun stuff, although it is useful when we have problems like today.  As always, Eric takes care of us very well and did so again today with his fix.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688515908061571/

• Like 3

I saw the Facebook question about access this morning, and Eric I have your email address in my contacts.  But I was getting ready to leave the office for an extended appointment and at this time of year I didn't have the presence of mind to send you an email.

Anyhow, a little down time reminds us of how important this forum is to us. Thanks Eric for taking care of us.  We all appreciate you immensely. 

• Like 3