ATX Community

new business card

WITAXLADY

I am going to hand out cards with "Fine Wine takes time and so do your taxes "  or something to that nature -

arer they ready??

15x a day - you brought them in in March  cut off is 3/1...

plus then I heard thru a pick-up not to me but to the office staff - I'll never switch as she gets everything but she has a favorites she puts ahead? I will have to be very careful - as I certainly try not to unless they are an EZ or basic!!

First come, first served - problem is they all come in by 2/10!! now..  and the 2/20's do not like waiting or extensions..

• Like 5

Maybe next year I'll put in my letter than ANYONE may be put on extension no matter when papers come in.  'Cuz yeah 2/20's don't like extensions.  But when they bring in dad's return too, and the old preparer mucked up depreciation on THREE rental properties, improvements, and appliances, and it's gonna take a 3115 and a LOT of hair dye to get through it - that one's going on extension.  Oh, yeah, baby.

• Like 6

And, everyone who goes away for spring break goes on extension.  If I have to work, I'm not going to work on your return while you play in the sunshine!  Actually, it's more because you told me today that you need your return before Friday, because you're leaving town for a couple weeks.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, Abby Normal said:

What I just typed in there would earn me another bad mark on this forum. This will come in handy!

haha, you know I have that broom that I fly on magic wand and fairy dust.  :P    Oh yeah, I can't forget to mention the crystal ball that we all have.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1