ATX Community

Welcome Back to the ATX Community Discussion Group!

Janitor Bob

It's on the top of the ATX home page.

That is why I would not know about it. I have not visited that electronic rag since I had to sign up for bank products on it. I refuse to support their efforts to make me a slave to their electronic home page. I will not buy my research materials from them and I am not going to visit their crappy sanitized discussion board.

Tom

Lodi, CA

That is why I would not know about it. I have not visited that electronic rag since I had to sign up for bank products on it. I refuse to support their efforts to make me a slave to their electronic home page. I will not buy my research materials from them and I am not going to visit their crappy sanitized discussion board.

Tom

Lodi, CA

OK Tom...quit sugar-coating things...How do you really feel? :-)

Don't beat around the bush Tom - tell it like it is!

Bob & Tom are both right. You do have to go thru the inane "my atx" login. If and when you get there, the next question is WHY? I do see why they took a year to come back. They must have hired 13 Philadelphia lawyers to draft their disclaimers & rules of conduct, etc. Please - no offense meant to Philadelphia or the illustrious members comprising the bar thereof.

OK Tom...quit sugar-coating things...How do you really feel? :-)

Eric would have to censor me if I told you how I really feel. My pastor would have an excorcism on me too! CCH is the third most evil company in America in my opinion. Only AT&T and Blue Cross are worse. It makes me feel dirty to know that I have profited them.

Tom

Lodi, CA

You do have to go thru the inane "my atx" login. If and when you get there, the next question is WHY?

Probably so that only those that have purchased the ATX product can see others complaints; that is the ones that aren't deleted/sanitized. So other software vendors cannot access the forum.

Welcome Back to the ATX Community Discussion Group!

Back by popular demand! The ATX Communities board has been reactivated for the use of all ATX users

I'm glad it is back. I am going to play with them. After tax season I am going to see how fast I can get banned from it.

Well what do you know........Back by poplar demand....Have not demanded it this year...happy with you guys here. Mr. Kotter!
We should boycott the new web page. They let us down right at a crucial time last year. Why bring it back with 2 weeks to go!

I like lydia33's Idea!!!

Boycott till May 1, then all sign in on the same day, flood the board with posts, and crash their server... :bday:

The problem as I see it is you won't have the advantage of help from those who use other software. I know quite a few of you use other packages and yet still contribute on this board, people who found other solutions fit their situation better.

But, they of course won't have the old ATX employees reading their posts either.

I would join their board if they purchased this board to replace theirs. I have not logged into ATX for anything this year and have no passwords to update. Ha! I am using their software and other than that I could care less about what CCH does just like they care less what I do. I no longer purchase their reference materials.

I just visited the new ATX board, and found out my login name had been changed without my knowledge, had to call ATX just to be able to log in.

I noticed that KC had been there and left quite an interesting reply to their post announcing the return of the board.

There was also 1 other message praising the return of the board.

I was going to check out the posting, but I couldn't be bothered to do the whole setup thing.

Yes, please cut & paste it so we can all read it.

Here it is,

"Gee, talk about a day late and a dollar short ! No insult to you, Linda, but if you've been on the 'other' ATXCommunity board, you know that we've been busy all season, and we're providing the help that CCH refused to offer all year. I doubt if many of us will bother to come back here, especially since William is gone."

KC