ATX Community

NT snow or no snow

bstaxes

The weather men predicted snow for our region (Northwest New Jersey). Got up this morning looking forward to white vision out the window. Somebody played a joke, the snow was green and brown, just like the grass and dirt before I went to bed. Weathermen with all their high tech instruments can't predict the weather. I can predict the weather better with which client is coming. Some clients always pick the snow to come for taxes. Hope most of you have shoveled out on the east coast.

The weather men predicted snow for our region (Northwest New Jersey). Got up this morning looking forward to white vision out the window. Somebody played a joke, the snow was green and brown, just like the grass and dirt before I went to bed. Weathermen with all their high tech instruments can't predict the weather. I can predict the weather better with which client is coming. Some clients always pick the snow to come for taxes. Hope most of you have shoveled out on the east coast.

The best weather men are here in the Washington Area where salaries are better. lol. They predicted correctly this weekend.

Yes, our weather people did a good job of predicting this storm in the Maryland/DC area. My husband did dig out the front door and a back door path for the dog. With our cars buried along with everything else, we will be a few days before we are out and about. No mail today either.

Diane

A preliminary attempt to shovel out!

Diane

That's amazing -- the snow deeper than the blower is tall!

Today is the 32nd anniversary of the Blizzard of '78 here -- looks like you folks are getting the anniversary party, though!

Stay safe & warm, dig out slow, and make a snow angel or two.

Catherine

It has finally stopped snowing! They are saying that it's our biggest snow season ever. We had 24 inches in December, around 6 inches in January, another 4 inches last Saturday, and now this. And, they are predicting another several inches next week. I think I'll make a Bloody Mary! Then, try and finish the returns that are on my desk. Clients can't pick up, and I can't deliver. So, tomorrow should be good!

Diane

It has finally stopped snowing! They are saying that it's our biggest snow season ever. We had 24 inches in December, around 6 inches in January, another 4 inches last Saturday, and now this. And, they are predicting another several inches next week. I think I'll make a Bloody Mary! Then, try and finish the returns that are on my desk. Clients can't pick up, and I can't deliver. So, tomorrow should be good!

Diane

About 15 inches here in Yardley, PA which is about 30 minutes Northeast of Philadelphia. The forecast is calling for more midweek.

We have had so much snow this winter in Omaha that the kids have had six snow days already. It's very unusual in the city. I can't imagine how many the small towns have missed. It is snowing again today. Our inflatable Christmas decorations have been buried for ages. I finally quit going and digging them out every day. I haven't seen this much snow since the 70's and I enjoyed it a lot more then. We have a huge eight foot high pile of snow at the end of our driveway that will probably be there until at least April. I swear I'm retiring to Florida.

Bonnie

A preliminary attempt to shovel out!

Diane

We've got lots of photos like this, and they all have one thing in common. The photos all have a grid pattern on them due to THE WINDOW SCREEN. Yes, all of these photos are taken from behind the living room window. Where it's warm. Where the quilt and hot chocolate are.

South of Winchester vA 2 degrees this am 26 in of snow on top of seven we already had and more to come this week. Clients calling but with snow banks 7 to 15 ft high where to park? I now know why I want to move to southern AZ. Watch out for back muscles. Mind might be willing body says NO. Any way all have a great day.

White fluffy dandruff from the skies. It blankets the earth in a pure white blanket, it can be very pretty. Mainly it is a pain in the a$$ to shovel and drive. It causes schools and businesses to be closed. It does melt sometime in July. It is fun if you are a child or like skiing. If you want some maybe we can send you some!!!