ATX Community

Merry Christmas

OldJack

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours and a very Happy and prosperous New Year to us all!

Is it wrong to start getting excited for tax season this early? :) I mean those early morning hours and the late night hours and the every meal at the desk routine and the countinous supply of coffee through our systems and the cranky client and the missing information and the missing ack and the termperamental software and the beligerent e-file and, and, and .............

Spend some quality time with your families over the next couple of weeks. They deserve that! And God bless us, everyone!

I, too, wish everyone a very Merry Christmas today and pray the New Year brings all the joy and prosperity they can accept. I, for one, plan to do a bit of cutting back on all that work and learn to say "No, I can't take another new customer." That is of course if it anything other than a 1040EZ or 1040A which should take about 15 minutes out of this old gal's hustle bustle life...see I am already backing down from my promise to my kids to just give in and RETIRE....

Oh well,my addiction to work has outlasted my 65 yr smoking addiction that I gave up four yrs ago. Wish me luck on my cutting back.....

Granny Coral, 79 next week

Good Luck Granny Coral and Congratulations! I also seem to be addicted to work. I gave up the "other" addiction 6 years ago when the towers went down. So, I know where you are coming from. Maybe we don't know enough to quit, or , possibly, we know something that some others may not. Have a wonderful year, whichever direction you choose.