ATX Community

Happy Birthday kc

TAXBILLY

May you have many more!

I know that many will join me in wishing you a very happy birthday and to express our hearfelt thanx to you because you have never hesitated to help everyone you can, whether it be through your vast knowledge of taxes or your computer expertise.

Now let's have cake!!

taxbilly

Hope you had a wonderful birthday KC. We are celebrating at our house with birthday cake as tomorrow is my husband's. In between cooking, I am working too, but got some satisfaction out of vacuuming up a LOT of dust this AM even though it is just immediate family coming for dinner. Actually had a guy call from out of town about his taxes.....on Easter Sunday. I was polite. Have a good rest of the season.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y K C ! ! ! I sure would miss a chance to pass on the best of wishes to you. You are always so willing to help all of us.... I for one, wouldn't know what to do with our your expertise at times......... I hope you had a wonderful day. I will be thinking about on Wednesday evening when I am having a nice dinner out to celebrate the end of tax season and offer a toast to you too!!